Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations Senator Obama


Congratulations to our newest President-elect, Barak Obama. We did not vote for him, but plan to support him. Long before last night we believed God's will would be done. It is a wonderful day for those who truly feel all men are created equal, and I bet MLK Jr. was dancing in the clouds last night with Rosa Parks. Even though there are many things he wants to do we do not agree with, he is now our President-elect, and as citizens of the United States of America, we will pray for him, as we did for President Bush. Aren't those girls cute? God Bless the U.S.A.

1 comment:

Becky Rasmussen said...

Lacy, I appreciated this post. I grieved all day Wednesday. My heart was heavy with concern for the fate of our nation, but I heard my son say. "I hate Boroccoli Obabma." I very quickly let him know that Hate is not our way and it is not the Lord's way. Now it the time to show respect for the Office of President pray for President Elect, Barack Obama.