Monday, November 17, 2008

Sweet Voices

The Ward primary program was this weekend and it was awesome. The boys all remembered their lines and delivered them clearly. Josh, our little soloist, even sang his. Just imagine his cute lisp sung perfectly on key: "I am a chiod of God and He has a pwan for me!" Tears. Then Joseph "If the Savior stood beside me, I would ask him to tell me how special I am." Any guesses on his love language since he got to fill in the blank? More tears. It really makes it easier to know what to say to him, I'll tell you that. Jonathan, who was assigned the line, but totally lives it: "I help to bless others when I share the gospel." So sincere. Tears. His good friend, who actually came Sunday again because of Jonathan's invites, showed up 10 minutes before church a month ago, all decked out, tie and all and says to me: "Jonathan said I could come to church with you today." YAH! Needless to say I have a little to learn. He has $27 saved for his mission. Stud. More tears. Totally stoked. Austin, not to be left out made up his own line he has been practicing with his brothers all week. He also sings his, then hides his face, embarrassed: "I love to see the Temple." More tears. I love these guys!

2 comments:

Ines said...

Your boys DID awesome. I loved your little soloist. What a treat that was! It was such a spiritual boost hearing all the truths from the mouths of our children.

Cheryl said...

That is really sweet!