Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Month of Memories Part 2

My step brother came in from Kansas for a visit. It was only the second time I have seen him since I was 10 and he was 5. I like him alot better as an adult! Here we are with Dad at Grandma's house.

Last, but definitely not least, Jonathan carried the flag for the first time in his pack meeting flag ceremony. Then he received 3 pins, a belt loop and his Webelos badge. He is now working towards his religious square knot and Arrow of Light.






It has been a month of blessings and memories. We are sure blessed. The other night Jonathan said to me as I tucked him in (for the 3rd time): "Mom, we are a happy family!" We really are. It gets hectic, but we have each other and the boys are all doing so well in all areas of their lives. They are making new friends, getting along better and just becoming awesome young men. We are so proud of them!

1 comment:

Sonja said...

Wow...I'm glad you post such fun things about the family. I need to come visit tis week, I miss you all. Love ya!